Electric ventilated chain conveyor furnace for hot setting on base
• Furnaces designed for the treatment and hot pressing of springs.
• Spring movement group made up of stainless-steel chains with connecting crossbars and interchangeable ad-hoc spring holder supports.
• Number of springs per beam according to customer requirements.
• Multi-layer insulation of the tunnel for better energy efficiency.
Two types of hot pressing stations are available:
• Standard station (PC-1A) consisting of a two-post press with a single electro-mechanical actuator, which simultaneously compresses all springs.
• Optional multiple station (PC-xA) consisting of X electromechanical actuators with independent movement and adjustable thrust, enabling treatment of different springs simultaneously.