We are active in the field of heat treatments, processing of small metal parts and installations for the manufacturing and treatment of metal parts. We use the best technological solutions, investing in design, research and development.
For more than 10 years, we have been using cutting-edge software in the field of 3D design and structural calculation. The electrical design and software of our machines are also developed internally by a team of engineers, using ad hoc programs. This, together with remote assistance technology, allows us to guarantee fast and punctual customer assistance interventions.
Research and development
In order to continuously improve our products, we have been working with the University of Brescia to develop a computer system for thermo-fluid dynamics simulation for application to our furnaces since 2016. This will allow us to improve thermal performance and uniformity already at the design stage.
No Smoke System
OUR PATENTED NO SMOKE SYSYEM
• Oils and hydrocarbons left on the surface of the springs (as residues from previous processes) vaporise without combustion and generate smoke at a temperature of about 150 /200° C.
• To process and completely eliminate these fumes you need to work at a temperature above 500°C.
• The optional No Smoke System is a system that allows transformation at much lower temperatures.
• It is made up of catalysts which, by means of a spontaneous chemical-physical reaction, transform the smoke created inside the hot chamber of the furnace into CO2, heat and H2O (which vaporises immediately).
Main features of the NSS
• Its operation does not require electricity and/or additional power.
• The system can be optionally integrated into all our stress relieving furnaces and allows versatile machine positioning without the installation of suction hoses and filter systems.
• No maintenance required.
• Maximum permitted working temperature: 500°C.
• Average life: more than 10 years
• For materials that are too greasy, additional systems for the treatment or expulsion of residual fumes may be necessary (needs to be checked and discussed with our technical staff).
• Do not use with oils with a high sulphur or heavy metal content as this may impair their proper operation.